Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sketchbook A


So I was looking for some more stuff to post today and decided to post one of the sketchbooks I've filled up recently. Rather than post the entire 100 pages of it, I realized nobody actually wanted to see the bad stuff and I didn't really feel like scanning it all. So instead I just have around 15(?) highlights from it. i don't quite remember if IO've posted any of these so sorry if you've seen them already.
---------------------

AP Art summer work: draw something with overlapping organic and inorganic shapes. not the most interesting thing in the world, but it reminded me why I dislike colored pencils for finished-ish pieces.

Another AP art summer piece. Drawing silverware with pencil.


This one was never finished, but I had lots of positive responses when people were looking through the physical book. 


This one is based on a photo that showed up on my facebook news feed a while ago. Regrettably i can't remember who it was so sorry to who ever I stole this concept from.

Abstract sketch #1


Abstract sketch #2

Painting 2 assignment. Animate inanimate object. Didn't end up using this one.

Sketch based on a menorah. 

Sketch for my first prismacolor piece. Jelly fish with a painting. the finished version can be found in one of my earlier posts, coincidentally titled working with prismacolors


Sketch for Ap art concentration. Still in progress at the moment. A midway point for it is in my previous abstract post.


Another Prismacolor sketch for a Lilly-pad city assignment (again for painting 2)  The finished version is also in the Prismacolor post.


Reflective mirror sketch.

Yet another prismacolor sketch (I was kind of in a marker frenzy towards the end of this book)

And a sketch of my grandparents house. 


So there's the highlights from this sketchbook.
I finally finished my AP art breadth section(12 pieces to show different styles and mediums...ect. basically show all the different things you can do) and for our midterm we have to fill out critique forms about the pieces. If any one would be so kind as to take a look at the pictures here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2838270409560.129664.1643256424&type=1&l=23ed23459b and answer and of the questions listed there for any of the photos, that would be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment