Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily Doodles #3

So here's the next Daily Doodles post. I'm challenging myself to see how long I can actually keep doing this. hopefully for a while.

-----------------
So here's the first of the day. red and blue stippling. Of what? A table, counter top, candles,and some other bottle/cup/can/not sure what. 


Simple line drawing of a christmas ornament.


So this is an abstract thing i did today. I'm not totally sure which direction to put it in. Opinions?





And I found the Chinese ink thing from the other day. After drying it doesn't look too bad.


So here's my closing piece for this one. For any of you wondering, yes it is a magic card. I paint on top of them. The picture Is completely painted over the original artwork. For context this is on a 2.5in x 1.75in space.




Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment