Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Doodles #8

So I took monday off for MLK day. Not entirely sure why. Probably because there was no school and I was feeling to lazy. But there's more stuff today so no worries.


So heres the "doodle" that took up most of my morning. the camera picture got bad light glare on it. I might scan it in after i go over the black with paint to get rid of the streakiness. i looks cool in person.

Random line drawing. for some odd reason my computer likes to rotate things weirdly. when I rotate something in one direction, half the time it doesn't work when i upload it and here it rotated it without me asking it to and when I didn't want it to. In this piece it doesn't make a huge difference, but I just can't win...



Learning about viruses in AP Bio. Virus that looks like a robot>computer virus>email>internet...


Random non-sense sketch. Fun stuff.

Sketch for AP Art concentration. Senior-itis seems to be kicking in despite my best efforts to keep it out.



My new best friend app. maybe not... there's still temple run... and before that words with friends... and before that angry birds... and before that doodle jump... I guess "old love is ousted by new love"(bad Medea reference for anyone not in humanities) anyway, Despite being difficult to control a pencil tip sized dot on a screen with my finger tip which is a number of times larger than that, 'm still rapidly becoming fond of the app doodle buddy. i recommend it to anyone who likes art and would like the ability to doodle without needing paper or pens or anything. It takes away the need to use the backs of paper plates, or napkins or any of the other various things I've drawn on...
quick study of my flash drive in doodle buddy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment