Thursday, January 12, 2012

daily doodles #6

It was a good day of doodling today. 
-----------------------------

Blue house under the moon. Until I posted it,i didn't realize that the one tree was only partially hatched in.. :/


 Inception drawing. a drawing within a drawing within a drawing within a drawing...
It occurred to me after drawing naming this: What did we call things before inception?


Glowing balls? yes. why? who knows.

More circle drawing. not quite the same as the other ones but still fulfills my circle facination.

For S&G to go with humanities. College joke Do Not Disturb sign.



 And to ends this post since I started posting it later then I intended, heres a pen drawing dragon ring thing-y. 

Scratch that. here's something non-doodle/unrelated. In process of creating a font in illustrator:
still have a few more letters to finish, but it a fun experiment in typography.

Anyways, done for tonight and I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment