Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daily doodles #4

Jumping right into it today. E days are my favorite days. start the day with painting, then I don't have to put up with math, and I have out to lunch.
-----------------------

First drawing of the day:

I did some experimenting with some partial circle drawings with the intention of rotating them to create complete drawing. this is the first one. After I took a picture of the original (right) and rotated it I realized that i probably should use a protractor and or ruler for these. Thankfully these are only doodles cause it fit badly.





This is the second one i did. This fit together better but the angles are completely off. I actually intended on having 9 triangle things but ended up with 12 after rotation.Whatever. i'm happy enough it got that rustic-esque feel to it.




 Happy Tree. Or scared/surprised tree. Or neutral tree. Something...

Mr. Rowe's projector. I used really light pencil so its kind of hard to see.



I spent my lunch period taking the circle that had come out well and redoing it in illustrator so that I  had an exact and clean version. I saved it on my flash drive. I can't find my flash drive. I really hope I didn't leave it in the computer at school again :/

Anyway to entertain you, here is a link to something cool:
Originally found the video on Thechive.com. KCCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment