Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daily Doodles #1

Those of you who know me know that I draw threw out the day no matter what I'm actually supposed to be doing (contrary to popular belief men can multitask) Today I had the idea to post my doodles from throughout the day. So here's my first instillation of "Daily Doodles"

It just so happens that today I did a different doodle each period of the day (1,2,3,5,6,7)

Period 1:  Memes. Yes so original. Eventually I'm going to use them for something.
Period 2: Kind of an abstract and cool looking. Just one of those random-ish just sort of go and see what happens doodles.


Period 3: One of the speakers from Mr. Perry's room. 

Period 5: Possible T-shirt design. Obviously its not exactly the monopoly man but close enough for a free hand.


Period 6: Sketch for possible monopoly themed yearbook page


Period 7: Random rock from the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment