Monday, January 23, 2012

Daily Doodles #12

Well, Monday was crappier than usual. anyway here's some doodles.

This ones an old stippling piece. I found a stack of things while cleaning my room as part of procrastinating other things.  

More from the landscape I was working on. 

Another mis-rotated sketch. This one for a linoleum print



And a quick Graffiti-esque tag. on the right is upside down.




The Bi-polar Sun.


The only benefit to a crappy monday. Crappy Day = Good painting later

 5 Stages of grief:





 













This last section is the collage from posting these on facebook. It looked cool and was vaguely reminiscent of some other work that I saw over the summer. It's weird how the 2 on the right match up.

Anyway, I'm done for tonight. Cheer's to making it through and staying sane for the remainder of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment