Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daily Doodles #11

I missed yesterday so I'm just putting stuff up today instead.
Friday I decided to forgo doodling to work on my pencil self-portrait as part of making sure I got into college. little did I know that I had actually already gotten into two colleges (including my top choice) earlier that day.
I still have some work to do before submitting it, the most glaring being the right eye being to big and the lips/nose being off center.
Today I finally broke out my oil paints again. I started a limited palette (titanium white, yellow ochre, burnt umber, burnt sienna, french ultramarine) painting for AP art concentration.

Step 1:
Step 2:
Upon request of someone from my usy chapter, i drew something for her during our event tonight:



And finally a sketch for concentration. probably to similar to the landscape I started painting so it's probably getting scraped.

No comments:

Post a Comment