Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stuff From IC Philadelphia

Well I had nothing else more productive to do tonight than sitting on my computer and watching tv, so I decided I might as well just add a second entry tonight. Anyway here's most of the rest of the artwork from IC. 
-------------------------------

These ones are all on napkins. Why? Because I got bored at the end of dinner one night and only had some pens and a sharpie. Working on napkins was annoying because they rip easily and dry up markers like ther's no tomorrow. i make do with what I've got...

Doing something fun with my current signature and running with it.

Random shapes and hatching.

The fact that I did this in about 5 minutes, makes me wish i had done something for a regional T-shirt. I guess that just sucks since I will no longer be in USY to design the T-shirt next year...

 Kind of screwed up and ended up with a rounded box.... not exactly what i turned it into...


-------------------------------

After attracting my first set of spectators while drawing at IC, a few people had the idea to use the Art-Stix (basically just the insides of colored pencils) to decorate their name tags. Needless to say I felt the need to show off a bit/have fun and made an entire sunset scene on mine. 

It came out nicely and I got a lot of compliments on it, so thank you to all those people who commented on it in person.


After that a bunch of other people asked me to decorate theirs for them. I tried to make up a different scene for each one and keep them really colorful. there are 3 here, and 2 more however forgot to take pictures. I might ask them for pictures later. Again thank you to everyone who complimented these ones ( I got  plenty of second-hand compliments) and sorry to all the people who asked me to do one that I didn't get to. I wish there was more time during convention for me to do more of these but sadly there is not.



No comments:

Post a Comment