Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daily doodles #20

So I clearly I fell pretty hard off my war horse... Too many distractions and too much senioritis... or you can call it laziness. which every suits you. I was ind of hoping to have something special for the 20th doodles post but since I barely got to posting this, it'll have to wait. 21 is a special date to you know.

--

a More finished sketch for my canto project. I actually started it and it looks nothing like this. If it doesn't get better soon i might scrap attempt 1 and start over... the sketch here is how i wan it to be. the painting it onto a masonite board is not going to hot...

find the limit of my productivity as my attention span go towards 0


 Up-side-down poster sketch without the intended text...

Simplified Moxen Sketch:

Product of simplified moxen sketch finished on the computer:

for reference, the originals: 

Mine however are SVG files and generally more cartoony/simple/awesome.

Thats it for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment