Monday, February 6, 2012

Daily Doodles #17

So I've been Really lazy about posting stuff lately. There's more stuff now  though.

Purple and Yellow jelly fish mosaic from math class. If you look carefully it will show you stare at it long enough it will show you how to do lots of pointless calculus stuff that you will never again in your life actually need to know.


Weirdness from humanities. I was told that apparently the weird furry things I drew look like characters from some show or comic. I don't remember which one, but I'm guessing it was Japanese.


Typography sketches. I finished It digitally but, inkscape wasn't letting me save it in an exportable format and I'm too lazy to deal with it.


a zoom-in of one of my current oil paintings. I'm slowly working on finishing parts of it and the first part was the bridge. hopefully I'll get another section done tonight.


Stippling. ....................... lots of dots.... I didn't get to finish it since after 5th period i got distracted by my linoleum cut project during which i proceeded to cut my finger for my 2nd time in as many work sessions. apparently the challenge for me is not completing it, but rather completing it with all my fingers attached. anyway its hard to tell what's what because the entire background in the was supposed to be near black, but that clearly never happened.


Small Noah's Ark sketch



And a sketch I started at one point then went to go bowl and turned rocks into bowling. Sort of like water to wine but better. I'm just amazing like that.


Thats all for today. If all goes as planned, I'll have more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment